The Clothesline Consignment now hosts After Hours Shopping Fundraisers.
The staff of The Clothesline Consignment are happy to open the store after normal business hours on (1) Saturday each month to host fundraiser shopping events for local non-profit groups.
What We Do
- We will open the shop on a scheduled Saturday, from 6-8pm, and fill it with great music and big smiles for a fun night of shopping.
- We will donate 25% of sales from the night to a designated non-profit organization.
- We can publicize the event through our Facebook page and Constant Contact emails if youd like an added boost of attendance. You let us know your preference.
What You Do
- Contact The Clothesline to check available dates.
- Once a date is set: spread the word! Invite a fun group of ladies and fill them in on the great reason to shop that night.
During Fundraiser Shopping Parties:
- We ask no items are brought in for consignment.
- We are not able to offer consignor credit or discounts.