Thank you for considering consignment at The Clothesline! We strive to make consigning with us fun and easy. We take great pride in pricing items fairly and working to sell them quickly. Since opening in 2005, we have earned a reputation for paying consignors promptly and consistently.
If you have items that are cute, clean and current...drop them off and we'll take care of the rest!
Consignment...How it Works
- 50/50 split: you are paid half of the final sale price (after the item sells)
- We set all prices taking into consideration: brand, condition, appeal and demand
- We display your items for 90 days: if they don't sell, they will be donated (to make room for new items) unless you schedule a pick-up
- Items may sell at a discounted price during two monthly sale days: 25% off after 30 days; 50% off after 60 days; 75% off after 90 days
- There are two payment options: either hold all your money for shopping or request quarterly checks be sent ($50 minimum; $1 check fee).
- You will always receive a 10% discount when using store credit toward a purchase!
Bringing Items In...What to Expect
- Drop items off to us 7 days a week during business hours
- We consign women's clothing, shoes and accessories
- Cute, Current & Clean sells best!
- We do not consign: bridal wear, furs, undergarments or housewares
- Sizes 0 - 3X
- Neatly organized bags are ideal (please don't make them too heavy)
- It's a short walk from the parking lot, so please pack items accordingly
- You tell us if you want to pick up what we do not consign (on any of the following three days) or if you would like items to be donated
- Brands our customers love: Ann Taylor, Anthropologie brands, Banana Republic, BCBG, Caslon, Classiques Entier, Coach, Dansko, Dooney & Bourke, Free People, Halogen, J Crew, and any designer denim.
- We also love Maternity!