Thank you for considering consignment at The Clothesline! We strive to make consigning with us fun and easy. We take great pride in pricing items fairly and working to sell them quickly. Since opening in 2005, we have earned a reputation for paying consignors promptly and consistently.
If you have items that are cute, clean and current…drop them off and we’ll take care of the rest!
Consignment…How it Works
- We consign women’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Bring items in neatly organized bags-please don’t make them too heavy. Two bag limit
- Items need to be in ‘ready to sell’ condition- clean, no animal hair, free of odor, etc.
- You tell us if you want to pick up what we do not consign (on any of the following three days) or if you would like items to be donated
- 50/50 split: you are paid half of the final sale price (after the item sells)
- We set all prices taking into consideration: brand, condition, appeal and demand
- We display your items for 90 days: if they don’t sell, they will be donated unless you schedule a pick-up
- Items may sell at a discounted price. Markdowns are determined by The Clothesline.
- There are two payment options: either hold all your money for shopping or request quarterly checks be sent ($50 minimum; $1 check fee)
- You will always receive a discount when using store credit toward a purchase!
What we are looking for:
- Sizes 0 – 3X
- Items purchased within the last two-three years.
- Brands our customers love: Anthropologie brands, Banana Republic, Dansko, Fossil, Free People, Frye, Halogen, J Crew, Kate Spade, Lucky, Lululemon, Patagonia, Vince Camuto, and any designer denim.
- We also love Maternity!