How it Works-
- We consign women’s clothing, shoes, accessories, maternity, and selective children's clothing.
- Bring items in neatly organized bags- please don’t make them too heavy. Two bag limit.
- Items need to be in ‘ready to sell’ condition- clean, no animal hair, free of odor, etc
- You tell us if you want to pick up what we do not consign (on any of the following three days) or if you would like items to be donated.
- 50/50 split: you are paid half of the final selling price after the item sells.
- We set all the prices taking into consideration: brand, condition, appeal, and demand
- We display your items for 90 days: if they do not sell, they will be donated unless you schedule a pick up date prior to the expiration
- Items may sell at a discounted price. Markdowns are determined by The Clothesline.
- There are two payment options- check or store credit. When requesting a check please allow 24-36 hours for request to be processed. When using store credit, you will get a discount on your entire purchase.
What we are looking for:
- Sizes 0-3X
- Items purchased within the last two to three year.
- Brands our customers love: Anthropologie brands, Banana Republic, Patagonia, Lululemon, J Crew, Kate Spade, Free People, Frye, Lucky, and designer denim. Check out our list here.
- Maternity clothing
- Very select children’s clothing